Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

"A giraffe maybe"

When I was about 3 years old (right mom? I should know since I've heard this story so many times) my mom and dad took me on a drive in the mountains. My mom said I was really quiet and she asked me if I was looking for deer. "Looking for elphanants". Why not look for elephants in the mountains!? And in case you're wondering...we still call them "elphanants" to this day 😃. 

Apparently the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Or maybe deer are just boring?
In any case, my husband and I decided to take a drive up to the mountains and stay the night. At some point I asked Alivia if she was looking for deer. Nope...
"A giraffe maybe" lol. A giraffe! So I tell her that we most likely won't see one but that I'll keep an eye out. She's quiet for about 5 seconds then shouts out "An orangutan!!" 

Would you be surprised if I said this girl loves the zoo? 😉

On our way home I'll be helping her spot orangutans and giraffes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment