Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Can I do it?

So I've decided to join NaBloPoMo for the month of October. I was initially looking for info on "blogtoberfest" but didn't see exactly what I was looking for. Or at least it's not what I thought I was looking for. Either way, I remember seeing Heather from Heather Drive post about joining this before so I thought I'd give it a try.

I was happy to see that this month is all about Fall. Which I love. And I'm not sure when that happened. I used to only really love Spring and Summer but I guess as I've gotten older I've come to appreciate the wonderful season of Fall! Now the challenge will just be weather or not I can actually blog every day. This will be my first time joining in on something like this but I think it might be fun.

Basically there is a prompt for each day of October, though it appears that the "weekends" are whatever you want to post about. Here's a link back to the original website I found this on. I'll have to search around on the site to see what "NaBloPoMo" even stands for and learn a little more about the history of her blog. BlogHer.

Well...we'll see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment