Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

This weeks meals

Monday
Lunch - Turkey burgers and mixed veggies
Dinner - Spaghetti and bell peppers

Tuesday
Lunch - Almond butter and banana sandwiches
Dinner - Steak and roasted veggies

Wednesday
Lunch - Humus pinwheels
Dinner - Black beans with rice and over-easy eggs

Thursday
Lunch - Left Overs
Dinner - Pasta Salad with cucumbers and tomatoes Recipe

Friday
Lunch - Almond butter and jelly sandwiches
Dinner - (Crock Pot Day) Basic Pot Roast Recipe

Saturday
Lunch - Left Overs
Dinner - Baked Lemon Chicken Recipe

Sunday
Lunch - Lunch meat and cucumber pitas
Dinner - Juliana's 1st birthday party - Taco Bar!

Snacks throughout the week will include - 
Avocados, hard boiled eggs, sliced bell peppers, baby carrots with humus, mixed nuts, home made healthy muffins Recipe

About my meal planning;
For the next several months I am babysitting my best friends 2 children, at her home, as well as my 2 little ones. I'll be at her house Thursday's and Friday's. I kept that in mind while making my meal plan. Friday's will be a longer day as all 4 children will be with me so I'll be making crock pot meals on Fridays. Being that we'll be at their house I need to bring lunches that are easy to assemble while taking care of two 1 year old's, a 3 year old and a 4 year old.

Sunday's my husband is home so I'll be cleaning out the fridge and meal planning while he is here to occupy the girls long enough for me to get that done! I plan to do my shopping on Monday's and preparing our Thursday/Friday meals on Wednesday.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment